ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This organisation develops and builds a wide variety of commercial and industrial projects across the Newcastle and Hunter region.
This is a great opportunity to join a developer and play an integral part in the planning and delivery of a range of projects across our region.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working with one of the area’s largest developers, you will be responsible for researching and conducting due diligence investigations for a range of commercial and industrial sub-division and building projects. You will manage the preparation of documentation for submission of development/subdivision applications.
You will build and maintain strong relationships with all authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure planning, development and project management processes run smoothly.
This role will have you at the coal face of the development process, where your ability to build rapport, influence those around you and find solutions to complex problems will come in handy on a daily basis.
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning or other related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of EPA legislation and regulations.
- Ability to provide strategic advice relating to land use, development opportunities, due diligence assessments and design development.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Permanent role working for a private developer.
- Newcastle company with an ongoing development pipeline.
- Experience and supportive team.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald 0478 088 245