About the company
With an exciting and diverse project portfolio ranging from hospitality, retail, residential and industrial subdivisions, this company is a high-energy, results driven property development firm.
About the role
The Civil Draftsperson is a newly created role that will support the broader team with drafting for projects ranging from residential, commercial to large industrial developments across the East Coast of Australia.
- 3-5 years knowledge and experience using AutoCAD
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage workloads and prioritise tasks
Join a high energy team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with big growth plans and a strong project pipeline
- Ongoing career development opportunities – grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events
- Local and national projects
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- No more timesheets!
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Are you ready to work client side and be part of a growing internal engineering team? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.