About the company
Winarch Capital is a high-energy, strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for local communities.
Winarch Capital’s developments are unique in their offering, come in all shapes and sizes and add great value to the Newcastle and Hunter regions. With a project portfolio that includes the Cedar Mill entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, large format retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions, Winarch Capital boasts an exciting and diverse development portfolio.
About the role
Winarch Capital is seeking a GIS / CAD Officer to join their in-house Engineering, Planning, Development and Project Delivery team. Based in modern, newly fitted offices on Honeysuckle Drive with water views, you will report to the Development Director and be responsible for supporting the broader team with drafting and GIS for projects ranging from residential, commercial to large industrial developments across the East Coast of Australia.
- 3-5 years knowledge and experience using AutoCAD / GIS software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage workloads and prioritise tasks
Join a high energy team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with big growth plans and a strong project pipeline
- Ongoing career development opportunities – grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events
- Local and national projects
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- No more timesheets!
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Are you ready to work client side and be part of a growing internal engineering team? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.