This reputable Surveying Consultancy has been delivering high-quality services to clients in both the public and private sectors for decades. Their relationship-driven ethos is what drives their business decisions. This is reflected in their ongoing commitment to developing long term, collaborative partnerships between their team, clients and suppliers enabling them to consistently deliver positive outcomes for all.
They are seeking a professional, down-to-earth surveyor to join their experienced team based in Newcastle.
Working closely with the Survey Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Performing fieldwork, calculations, data processing & management of the total project to ensure project outcomes are met
- Liaising with clients, contractors and professional service providers
- Site set out using Trimble Total Stations and Trimble GPS
- Updating and managing projects using 12D software
- Providing advice and guidance to the project team
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in Surveying
- 2-10 years experience working as a Surveyor
- Experience with relevant GPS and surveying equipment, ideally Trimble
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD and 12D
- Ability to work autonomously in the field and provide advice and direction where required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
This role will suit an Assistant Surveyor who has a couple of years’ experience and is looking for a company to continue their training and development, or, an experienced Surveyor who wants to join an established business with a great reputation.
- Newcastle/Hunter based projects
- A consultancy with an excellent reputation and a great project pipeline
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Work in a supportive team of experienced Surveyors
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Kyle@peterjacob.com.au or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592.