McLanahan Corporation is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
Upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, their equipment is known for its reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, they are continuously improving their equipment, designs and processes.
Since 1835, their core values of safety, family and integrity have been at the centre of everything they do.
The Inventory and Supply Coordinator plays a vital role in enabling the efficient and successful delivery of major manufacturing projects for both national and international clients. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, effective and accurate record management and the ongoing review and amendment of supply processes and procedures.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Input and maintenance of inventory records in the ERP system and external consignment stock spreadsheets.
- Monitor and evaluate the use of stock holdings and provide advice to the Supply Chain Manager on ongoing supply agreements.
- Review and update supply chain processes and procedures to ensure they are efficient, current and best practice.
- Coordinate the periodic stock take process for both onsite and off-site stock holdings, ensuring the accurate recording of information and amendment of discrepancies.
- Liaise with the manufacturing and technical teams to ensure suitable and accurate stock holdings and part control.
- Provide support to the supply chain team for invoice reconciliation, purchasing and stock transactions when required.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to build and maintain cooperative relationships with suppliers.
- Solid experience in an inventory and/or supply control role within a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An eye for detail and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Excellent report writing and data management abilities.
- Experience in the mining, industrial and/or the manufacturing industry would be desirable.
- Key role facilitating service delivery and a positive customer experience.
- Diverse, fast paced role that will keep you busy.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a people-oriented company.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and supportive team who love what they do.
- Central location, modern office and free on-site parking.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information on this opportunity, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592