About the company
Throughout its 40-year history, this organisation has developed an enviable reputation as a leader in the building and construction sector, known for delivering a wide variety of outstanding commercial and industrial projects across the region.
Here in Newcastle, they have an established team of local professionals well networked across the region and due to continued growth, are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join their team. You will be working on a variety of Commercial, Industrial projects some within the renewable energy sector.
About the role
As the Site Supervisor you will work closely with the Project Manager and sub-contractors to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling work in line with project programme.
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS Management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar role within the commercial building sector.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to get work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade qualification.
- Current driver’s license.
What’s on offer
- Work for a market-leading business that delivers projects in the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Excellent remuneration package with flexible salary packaging options.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
- Permanent position with ongoing work available.
- Excellent company who invests in their people, developing strong foundations for future growth.
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.