About the company:
A privately owned multi-disciplinary consultancy delivering innovative engineering solutions in the markets of civil, structural, water, environmental, hydraulic and infrastructure design and construction.
Specialising in structural engineering, they deliver innovative structural engineering solutions for developers, builders, architects, property managers and other consultancies to deliver the highest quality structural engineering design and documentation.
About the role:
This is a newly created role to support their clients within Newcastle and the Hunter Region. You’ll be joining an experienced Engineering and Design team, reporting to the Senior Structural Engineer and with frequent interaction with partners, drafters and clients. Ideally you will have 5 years’ structural engineering experience in timber, steel and concrete design. As a fully remote opportunity, this role will involve a mix of site inspections in the Newcastle, Nelsons Bay and Maitland along with structural designs for various clients on projects such as aged care, schools, shopping centres and industrial buildings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Driver Licence and reliable car essential
- Ideally experience with timber, steel and concrete design in a multi- res, industrial or commercial environment
- Familiar with Australian Design Standards
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.