ABOUT THE COMPANY
A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much and truly believe that their people are their most valuable asset.
Due to the award of further projects; they are seeking a Site Supervisor to work on a public sector project based in the Newcastle region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Site Supervisor you will work closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager along with sub-contractors to deliver a high quality project on time and on budget.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling work in line with project programme
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS Management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Ideally 2 year’s experience in a similar role within the commercial building sector.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade qualification.
- Current driver’s license.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Work for a market-leading business that delivers projects in the education, health, residential, aged care, industrial and retail sectors.
Excellent remuneration package with flexible salary packaging options.
Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
Option for contract role or a permanent position with ongoing work available.
Excellent work culture who invests and values their people to develop strong foundations for future growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a strong reputation, a broad client base and an opportunity to delivery critically important projects?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Shannon Keighran 0423 453 676.