ABOUT THE COMPANY
This role is based in Dubbo and offers an incredible opportunity to work for one of the regions most recognised commercial builders. Their moral and ethical approach to construction management is why they are a builder of choice in the region and have such strong relationships with their clients and suppliers alike.
They provide unparalleled training and development opportunities for people at all levels of their careers and truly believe that their people are their most valuable asset.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling work in line with project program.
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on progress.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the building sector.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to get work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade qualification.
- Current driver’s license.
- Work for a market-leading business that delivers commercial projects across NSW and beyond.
- Negotiable salary package based on previous experience, including fully maintained vehicle.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
- Permanent position.
To take advantage of this great opportunity, please click the ‘apply’ button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Shannon Keighran on 0423 453 676.