This outstanding civil contractor has been delivering high-quality projects for clients in the public and private sectors for decades. Their relationship-driven ethos is what drives their business decisions, creating a collaborative partnership between their team, their clients, and their suppliers to achieve positive outcomes for all.
Due to continued growth across their business, they are seeking a motivated Project Engineer to work alongside an experienced team for a 6-month contract. You will be working on a large civil infrastructure project with the potential for a permanent role. Accommodation will be provided. Some Saturday work may be required.
Working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day management of site activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting on progress to client and resolving any construction related issues
- Procurement of all materials and services
- Assisting in the management of budget, cost control and programme
- Contract administration including assessment of claims and variations
- Managing quality assurance including all document control
- Coordinating WHS management and reporting
- Providing technical engineering advice throughout construction
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in a construction role with strong detailed earthworks, drainage, and pavement experience would be ideal
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels of a project
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple tasks at a time
- Willingness to learn
This role would suit a Site Engineer, looking to gain some great experience to help take the step up to Project Engineering with a supportive contractor.
- A contractor with an excellent reputation and great project pipeline
- Negotiable salary with paid accommodation
- Large civil project with potential for career development
To apply, please click the apply now button, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle on 0478 088 245.