This large commercial builder delivers some of the state’s largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation and pipeline of work, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
As the Site Manager you will work closely with the Project Manager, Engineers and sub-contractors to deliver a high-quality project on time and on budget.
You and your team will be responsible for:
- Scheduling work in line with project program.
- Coordinating procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS Management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on progress.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager delivering large commercial projects, ideally in the health, education or industrial sectors.
- Managed large teams and with multiple direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels of a project.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, ensuring you delegate key tasks accordingly.
- Work on this outstanding project based in regional NSW.
- Very competitive remuneration package based on previous experience.
- LAHA provided along with accommodation.
- Relocation packages will be considered in place of DIDO options.
- A contractor with an excellent reputation and great project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
To apply, please click the apply now button, forward your current resume to email@example.com or call Kyle on 0478 088 245.