This large commercial builder delivers some of the state’s largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation and pipeline of work, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
Due to having good relationship’s and increased project work, the business is looking for a career driven Site Manager to join their team to complete the
$35 million Hospital in regional NSW.
Working closely with the Project Management team and making sure there is momentum, you will be ensuring that client expectations are met on a daily basis in terms of quality, programme, budget and all project objectives are achieved. You will manage the site, liaise with your Site Supervisor and have direct reports.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the project site team, including planning, coordinating and controlling all resources.
- Ensuring all time, cost, quality and HSEQ targets are met through through management of the team and subcontractors in line with the project management plan.
- Holding sub-contractors accountable through weekly team meetings, ensuring programme and cost remain on track.
- Control risk on site, working closely with HSE and site teams to set expectations and hold people accountable.
- Promote a culture of collaboration across the site.
- Openly and honestly communicate with all stakeholders in a professional manner to maintain strong relationships.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager delivering large commercial projects, ideally in the health sector.
- Managed large teams and direct reports for multiple projects.
- Frontline Management qualifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels of a project.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, ensuring you ask for support where required.
- Work on this outstanding regional hospital project.
- Very competitive remuneration package based on previous experience.
- LAHA provided along with accommodation.
- Relocation negations will be considered in place of DIDO options.
- A contractor with an excellent reputation and great project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
To apply, please click the apply now button, forward your current resume to email@example.com or call Bianca on 0423 613 483 or Kyle on 0478 088 245.