ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most respected builders, working with a team of individuals who love what they do.
They deliver a range of projects in the health, education, and commercial sector valued at up to $25M. Culture is king with this business and hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring a new set of skills and passion to the business is top of their priorities.
They’ve recently been awarded a $10M health project and are seeking an experienced Site Manager for a permanent role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Site Manager you will work closely with the Project Manager and sub-contractors to deliver a high-quality project on time and on budget
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling work in line with project program.
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordination of sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS Management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on progress.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the commercial or residential building sector.
- Construction trade qualifications is essential.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to get work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Current driver’s license.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Work for a market-leading business who values their team and treats employees and contractors alike
- Negotiable salary based on previous experience.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button or forward your current resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245