ABOUT THE COMPANY
A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much, investing in the foundation of any community, industry or business….. it’s people.
They have recently been awarded a $15M industrial project in the Newcastle region and are looking for an experienced Site Manager to coordinate its delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Site Manager you will work closely with the Project Manager and sub-contractors to deliver a high quality project on time and on budget.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling work in line with project program.
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS Management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on progress.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar role within the commercial/industrial building sector.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to get work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade qualification.
- Current driver’s license.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Work for a market-leading business that delivers projects in the education, health, residential, aged care, industrial and retail sectors.
- Excellent remuneration package with flexible salary packaging options.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
- Permanent position with ongoing work available.
- Excellent work culture who invests and values their people to develop strong foundations for future growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a strong reputation, a broad client base and an opportunity to delivery critically important projects?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume or email firstname.lastname@example.org