Our client is a well-established local builder, known for delivering a wide variety of commercial and industrial projects across the Newcastle and Hunter region. A company that promotes collaboration, training and development, they pride themselves on their long-standing relationships with clients which have stemmed from their ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective building solutions.
Some new and exciting projects involving start-up and established manufacturing businesses in the renewable energy sector, has created a number of opportunities for experienced Site Supervisors to join the team and deliver these pivotal projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling work in line with project program.
- Procurement of materials and equipment.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and direct labour.
- WHS management including daily pre-starts and site inspections.
- Quality management including rectification of defects.
- Resolving constructability issues.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on progress.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the building sector.
- Cool, calm, and collected, engaging with people in a collaborative way to get work done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade qualification.
- Current driver’s license.
- Work for a market-leading business that delivers commercial and industrial projects across the region.
- Negotiable salary package based on previous experience, including fully maintained vehicle.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
- Permanent position.
To take advantage of this great opportunity, please click the ‘apply’ button or forward your current resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Shannon Keighran on 0423 453 676.