This large commercial builder delivers some of the state’s largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation for being a builder of choice in NSW, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
Due to a recent project win they have a vacancy for a highly motivated, career driven Site Engineer to join their team on a $100M project in regional NSW
Working closely with the Project Manager, Project Engineers and Supervisors, you will assist in the day-to-day management of site activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating quality assurance checks, ensuring work is delivered to project quality standards.
- Onboarding of sub-contractors including the review of QA and WHS documentation.
- Working with sub-contractors to resolve any WHS, quality or constructability issues.
- Liaising with consultants and management team to resolve any design issues.
- Working with contracts team to ensure suppliers and sub-contractors are meeting contractual obligations.
- Scheduling of work and procurement of materials in line with project programme.
- Cost reporting to senior engineers and management team, reporting any risks to project budget.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management.
- Up to 3 years post graduate experience in similar building environment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels of a project.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, ensuring you ask for support where required.
- Work on this outstanding $100M project based in regional NSW.
- Very competitive remuneration package based on previous experience.
- LAHA provided along with accommodation.
- A contractor with an excellent reputation and great project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
To apply, please click the apply now button, forward your current resume to email@example.com or call Kyle on 0478 088 245.