About the company:
One of the largest industrial asset owners and operators within the region. State significant infrastructure, modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
About the role:
This newly created role is responsible for ensuring the safe and reliable management of critical plant and infrastructure.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working within a multidiscipline engineering team overseeing asset integrity, short and long term remediation plans, capital projects and general asset management. You’ll be responsible for maintaining plant condition, performing structural analysis, engineering design, identify risks, prioritise work and be the subject matter expert for all things civil and structural.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- CPEng or RPEQ Qualified
- Asset management experience within an industrial environment, ideally with static and dynamic structures
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to be a mentor and present reports to various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across an organisation from Trades people through to Finance and Procurement
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Health, fitness and wellbeing programs
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 for further information.