ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most respected builders, delivering a range of projects in the health, education, and commercial sectors
Culture is king with this business and hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring a new set of skills and passion to the business is top of their priorities.
They’re currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for either a permanent or contract opportunity to deliver a $30M health project.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the company Director, you will work closely with administrators and supervisors to successfully deliver a wide range of commercial projects across the region.
You will manage all stages of the project from award through to practical completion, managing program and cost to ensure that projects are delivered on time, under budget, achieve quality outcomes for the client.
You will engage with consultants, regulatory authorities, and the client to ensure the smooth delivery of each project, resolving any issues as they arise.
Ultimately, you will be the glue that holds these projects together and will develop a team culture that promotes collaboration, comradery, and positivity.
We’re after a highly experienced and pragmatic individual who prides themself on the work they deliver and treats all stakeholders across a project equally.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent relevant experience in a similar role.
- Project delivery experience working for a contractor or asset owner deliver similar multi-storey projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to get the best out of your team.
- Ability to multi-task, managing between one to two projects at a time.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Work for a market-leading business who values their team and treats employees and contractors alike.
- Salary of $220K – $250K + Super OR Equivalent rate if working as a contractor.
- Work with a supportive and experienced leadership team.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.