This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most respected builders, working with a team of individuals who love what they do.
With years of experience in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter Region, they specialise in many areas of the building industry and well known for their quality work in commercial developments, fit-outs and refurbishments, residential multi-unit developments and high end housing construction. Hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring a new set of skills and passion to the business is top of their priorities.
They deliver a range of projects in the construction sector valued at up to $25M.
Reporting to the company Director, you will manage a team of contract administrators and supervisors to successfully deliver a wide range of multi-residential and/or commercial projects across the local region.
You will manage all stages of the project from award through to practical completion, managing program and cost to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, achieve quality outcomes for the client.
You will engage with consultants, regulatory authorities, and the client to ensure the smooth delivery of each project, resolving any issues as they arise.
Ultimately, you will be the glue that holds these projects together and will develop a team culture that promotes collaboration, camaraderie, and positivity.
- Senior Project Manager with proven experience in a similar multi-residential construction role
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering or previous relevant experience
- Project delivery experience working for a builder, consultancy, or asset owner
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to get the best out of your team
- Ability to multi-task, managing between one to two projects at a time
- Newcastle and surrounding area based projects
- One of the regions most recognised and respected builders
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Join a business that will truly value your contribution to the business and who offers opportunities for personal growth
This is a stand out opportunity and one not to be missed. Apply now or to learn more or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.