This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most recognised and respected builders, working with a team of individuals who love what they do.
They deliver a range of projects in the education, health, residential and local government sectors.
Culture is king with this business and hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring a new set of skills and passion to the business is top of their priorities.
Reporting to the company Director, you will work closely with administrators and supervisors to successfully deliver a wide range of commercial projects across the region.
You will manage all stages of the project from award through to practical completion, managing program and cost to ensure that projects are delivered on time, under budget, achieve quality outcomes for the client.
You will engage with consultants, regulatory authorities, and the client to ensure the smooth delivery of each project, resolving any issues as they arise.
Ultimately, you will be the glue that holds these projects together and will develop a team culture that promotes collaboration, comradery, and positivity.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management or previous relevant experience.
- Project delivery experience working for a contractor, consultancy, or asset owner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to get the best out of your team.
- Ability to multi-task, managing between one to two projects at a time.
- Newcastle based projects.
- One of the regions most recognised and respected contractors.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
- Join a business that will truly value your contribution to the business.
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to join a top quality builder. Apply now or to learn more contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.