A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Their Newcastle based construction division provides a range of commercial construction, industrial and retail refurbishment, and fit out solutions across both the Private and Government sectors. Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much, investing in the foundation of any community, industry or business….. it’s people.
Due to continued growth and workload across the Newcastle and Hunter region, they are seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team.
As the Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing tender documentation and developing bid strategy
- Preparing timely and accurate quantity take-offs
- Collating prices to formulate bid submissions
- Liaising with project teams and directors to review the final submission
- Supporting post-tender negotiations, development of budgets, and handover to the project team
- Developing sub-contract tender packages
- When required, prepare budget estimates based on preliminary sketches
- Confident delivering high-quality submissions that will deliver projects
- Prior experience as an Estimator, ideally in the commercial building space
- Excellent commercial acumen with an eye for detail and the ability to influence those around you
- Methodical approach to your work with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify new project opportunities
- Positive and proactive person who can contribute to the company/office culture
- Newcastle based company
- One of the regions most recognised and respected contractors
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Opportunity to price and win some large commercial projects
- Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business
To apply, please click the apply now button or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 to discuss further.