ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management, this company has been in operation for over 30 years and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and is an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the management of the team to ensure quality standards for all works are met and to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of service to the wider business.
This role provides specialist technical support and approval ensuring that all machinery modifications, and engineering designs are safe, legally compliant and fit for purpose.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the electrical team and embedding a high performance team culture.
- Providing technical engineering advice to the project team and broader business.
- Ensuring all design work and technical drawings are reviewed for quality, accuracy, engineering standard, suitability for manufacture and compliance to safety and other statutory regulations.
- Providing and maintaining overall management and governance for projects for the full project life cycle.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Min 10+ years experience post qualification experience within an engineering position in a heavy industry environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve workplace issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office and CAD Software.
- Solid understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Generous remuneration package
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- General health and well being package
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees, a broad client base and an opportunity to contribute to critically important projects? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.