ABOUT THE COMPANY
This large commercial builder delivers some of the state’s largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation and pipeline of work, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
Due to a recent project win in Regional NSW, they are looking for a Senior Contract Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will partner with an experienced project manager to manage the procurement and contract management process and deliver quality commercial outcomes for the project.
Your adaptability and excellent time management skills will allow you to manage competing priorities while still delivering strong results.
You’ll understand the importance of strong relationships, how to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and you’ll place an emphasis on clear and concise communication.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contract preparation including the development of scope of works.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing and processing claims.
- Project cost reporting.
- Ongoing contract management.
This role would suit a Senior Contract Administrator or Contract Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career with a reputable builder delivering large projects.
- Experience as a Contract Administrator or Senior Contract Administrator within the commercial building sector.
- Ideally, you’ll have qualifications in construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Down to earth, supportive Manager who values their people and rewards them accordingly.
- Excellent salary which is flexible based on previous experience.
- Working on some of the larger commercial projects in our region.
- Ongoing career development into Commercial Management or Project Management.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click the apply now button, or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 to discuss further.