ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most respected builders, working with a team of individuals who love what they do.
They deliver a range of projects in the health, education, and commercial sector valued at up to $50M. Culture is king with this business and hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring a new set of skills and passion to the business is top of their priorities.
They’ve recently been awarded a $15M health project and are seeking a highly experienced and commercially astute Senior Contract Administrator to lead the commercial function.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will partner with an experienced project manager to manage the procurement and contract management process and deliver quality commercial outcomes for the project.
Your adaptability and excellent time management skills will allow you to manage competing priorities while still delivering strong results.
You’ll understand the importance of strong relationships, how to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and you’ll place an emphasis on clear and concise communication.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contract preparation including the development of scope of works.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing and processing claims.
- Project cost reporting.
- Ongoing contract management.
This role would suit a Senior Contract Administrator or Contract Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career with a reputable builder delivering health projects.
- Experience as a Contract Administrator or Senior Contract Administrator within the construction sector (building or infrastructure).
- Ideally, you’ll have qualifications in construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Down to earth, supportive Manager who values their people and rewards them accordingly.
- Excellent salary which is flexible based on previous experience.
- Working on some of the larger commercial projects in our region.
- Ongoing career development into Senior Contract Administration or Project Management.
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Bianca Rolph on 0423 613 483 or Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.