ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management, this company has been in operation for over 30 years and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding results, a high energy culture and is an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Reliability Engineer, the Reliability Analyst is responsible for the analysis and investigation of relevant data, reporting areas of concern, and where applicable, in conjunction with the Reliability Engineer advise preventable measures and document actions to mitigate unscheduled machine downtime and/or machine failures.
The Reliability Analyst will interpret and analyse a variety of inputs and present this information in such a way that appropriate work can be planned and carried out.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and maintaining machine health through the accurate ongoing analysis of data reporting.
- Monitor, advise and report known OEM product health issues.
- Record and report site specific product health issues.
- Liaise with the technical team regularly to maintain and improve product health.
- Proactively identify processes that would benefit from improvements and recommend the appropriate action.
- Your background may be engineering, a mechanical trade, data science or a business analyst, ideally in a heavy industry environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Equipment Maintenance, planning and condition monitoring concepts (desirable).
- Failure analysis training and experience (desirable).
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse reports.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office, internet based applications, data analytics.
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- General health and well being package
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees, a broad client base and an opportunity to contribute to critically important projects? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.