This large asset owner is seeking an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager to coordinate the delivery of a wide range of capital works projects here in Newcastle.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Project planning, design management, and coordinating development approvals.
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation, and execution.
- Project reporting, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management, review, and approvals of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
- Identifying and managing project risks.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering (civil or structural).
- Project delivery experience working for a project management consultancy, developer, or asset owner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving.
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ongoing training and development, working with a highly experienced team that you can learn from.
- Deliver a variety of civil and building projects, all based in Newcastle and the Hunter region.
- Competitive remuneration package including additional leave and salary incentives.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.