ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company specialises in the client side project management of complex infrastructure projects in the mining, construction and heavy industry sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for managing a portfolio of contracts associated with a new mine development located in regional NSW. This role offers flexible location arrangements, with a requirement of one week per month to be spent on-site, and all associated travel expenses covered.
Ensuring the project runs smoothly and efficiently, the Senior Project Engineer will bring strong commercial acumen and years of expertise in contracts management to the forefront. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of contracts, the ability to write comprehensive scopes of work, an exceptional understanding of project scopes and a proven track record of driving results.
- A Degree in Engineering (Electrical preferred).
- A proven track record of success as a Senior Project Engineer on large-scale projects.
- A strong background in EPCM projects.
- Proactive nature with a history of successful project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Impressive remuneration.
- Flexibility on location, be based in Newcastle or fully remote.
Please click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665 for a confidential discussion.