About the company
A global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) with a broad suite of products to suit a variety of industrial and mining applications. They have a reputation for delivering value and innovation through cost effective solutions that are safe, reliable and manufactured to international quality standards.
About the role
Due to an influx of projects, an opportunity exist to join a large, established project management team on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of projects form spares and repairs through to the design, assembly and supply of new capital equipment.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager and supported by an experienced project team, you’ll handle all aspects of the design, assembly, FAT, installation and commissioning of materials handling and mineral processing equipment.
- Project management experience or a Project Engineer looking to step up
- Previous experience in manufacturing, materials handling or heavy industrial environments
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning software or SAP
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Contract management skills, effectively being able to read and understand supply contracts for equipment
- Proven ability to maintain project budgets and effectively report / communicate budgets internally within the organisation
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings and Bills of Material (BOM’s)
- Time management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering and Project Management (desirable)
- Modern, well-appointed offices and workshops
- Convenient location with limited travel
- Competitive hourly rate
- Hybrid Work Environment (including work from home options)
- Interesting and varied projects covering the full project lifecycle from design to delivery and aftermarket support
- Be part of an established large project delivery team
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Are you available to commence at short notice? Click “Apply” to submit your resume or for a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.