A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Their Newcastle based construction division provides a range of commercial construction, industrial and retail refurbishment, and fit out solutions across both the Private and Government sectors.
Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much, investing in the foundation of any community, industry or business….. it’s people.
Due to continued growth and workload across the Newcastle and Hunter region, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
- Establishing, reviewing and maintaining strong systems and processes across the business
- Overseeing project performance, including program and financial management to ensure forecasted project outcomes are achieved
- Reviewing contractual conditions to reduce financial, safety and quality risks
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure the continued growth of the business
- Mentoring the project team to guarantee high standards, and a positive and collaborative team environment is maintained
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management or previous relevant experience
- Project delivery experience working for a contractor, consultancy, or asset owner
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to get the best out of your team
- Ability to multi-task, managing between one to two projects at a time
- Newcastle based company
- One of the regions most recognised and respected contractors
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Opportunity to lead the delivery of a range of projects up to $10M
- Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business
To apply, please click the apply now button or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 to discuss further.