This project management consultancy comprises of a team of highly talented individuals with diverse industry expertise who combine contemporary strategic thinking, creativity, and innovation to deliver custom project management solutions for their clients.
Due to recent project wins, this business is on a solid growth trajectory and is seeking a motivated, ambitious team player to join their company.
As the Project Manager, you will run multiple projects concurrently from concept through to completion, working closely with clients throughout the project to ensure milestones and outcomes are achieved.
You will coordinate:
- Project planning, design management and development approvals.
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation and execution.
- Project reporting, budget development and cost control.
- Contract management, review and approvals of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (civil, structural), Construction Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- 3 – 7 years’ project delivery experience working for a consultancy, contractor, or developer.
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused approach to problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Diverse client base allowing you to work on a wide variety of projects.
- Convenient location.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Negotiable annual salary based on your ability to fulfil the requirements of the role.
To apply, please click the apply now button or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 to find out more.