About the company
McLanahan Corporation is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
Upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, our equipment is known for its reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, we are continuously improving our equipment, designs and processes.
Since 1835, our core values of safety, family and integrity have been at the centre of everything we do.
About the role
McLanahan Corporation is seeking a Project Manager to join our team at either our Newcastle or Perth locations. Working within the Project Management team and reporting to the Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the project management of materials handling equipment from order confirmation through to onsite installation and commissioning.
- Project management experience or a Project Engineer looking to step up.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, working for an OEM who supplies equipment to the mining and industrial sectors.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in Enterprise Resource Planning software or SAP.
- Proficient in Project Planning using Gantt Chart software.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Contract management skills, effectively being able to read and understand supply contracts for equipment.
- Proven ability to maintain project budgets and effectively report / communicate budgets internally within the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster collaborative relationships across multi-functional teams.
- Sound understanding of 2D drawings, specifically machine Bills of Material (BOM’s).
- Time management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Qualifications in project management (desirable).
- Qualifications in mechanical engineering (desirable).
When you become an employee of McLanahan Corporation, you become a part of something bigger and more exciting than any of its components – you become a part of a tradition and history, as well as a part of change and growth. You join six generations of passionate innovators who strive to exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement.
- Hybrid Work Environment (including work from home option)
- Be part of an established large project delivery team
- On-site parking
- Supportive leadership
- Training and development opportunities
- Career growth
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.