This client-side project management consultancy pride themselves on their customer-focused approach to project delivery.
The business comprises of a team of highly talented individuals with diverse industry expertise who combine contemporary strategic thinking, creativity, and innovation to deliver custom project management solutions for their clients.
Due to recent project wins, this business is on a solid growth trajectory and is seeking a motivated, ambitious team player to join their company.
As the Project Manager, you will run multiple projects concurrently from concept through to completion, working closely with clients throughout the project to ensure milestones and outcomes are achieved.
You will coordinate:
- Project planning, design management, and development approvals.
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation, and execution.
- Project reporting, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management, review, and approvals of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
This role would suit someone currently operating in an Assistant Project Manager or Contracts Administrator role looking to step up into project management or a Project Manager looking for their next long-term career move.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (civil, structural, or mechanical), Construction Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- 3 – 7 years’ project delivery experience working for a consultancy, contractor, or developer.
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused approach to problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Diverse client base allowing you to work on a wide variety of projects
- Convenient location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing career development opportunities
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245