ABOUT THE COMPANY
A turnkey provider of critical electrical equipment, this company specialises in the design and manufacture of custom electrical projects for mining, industrial and civil infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timeframes, customer specifications, budget and compliance with statutory legislation.
Managing a portfolio of projects ranging up to $10mil in value, you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the project scope and deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate engineering design consultants, equipment suppliers, onsite personnel and resources required to effectively deliver the projects.
- Develop a positive and proactive culture of safety.
- Identify scope changes in a timely manner and ensure variations are clearly identified, documented, costed and agreed.
- Maintain positive relationships with client representative and other key project stakeholders.
- Report on project activities and progress, identify issues, and proactively manage risk to ensure timely and informed decisions.
- Implement measures to sustain and improve the performance of the team to deliver effective and efficient work outcomes.
- Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering and/or Trade based experience.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Previous experience in commercial agreements, variations, cost management.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Site based experience in the mining and/or heavy industry an advantage.
- Ability to travel during project execution including some interstate/remote areas
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary +/- $150K base
- Motor Vehicle (mine spec)
- Supportive and team centred culture
- innovative business with a broad client base
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.