ABOUT THE COMPANY
Providing the latest in mining technology and critical infrastructure, this company specialises in the design and manufacture of flameproof and non-flameproof electrical equipment such as switch rooms, substations, circuit breakers, load centres and electrics for mobile plant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for coordinating, leading and managing the Project Team to deliver turnkey projects ranging in value of up to $10mil.
As the Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timeframes, customer specifications, budget and compliance with statutory legislation. The Project Manager will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the project scope and deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate engineering design consultants, equipment suppliers, onsite personnel and resources required to effectively deliver the projects.
- Develop a positive and proactive culture of safety.
- Identify scope changes in a timely manner and ensure variations are clearly identified, documented, costed and agreed.
- Maintain positive relationships with client representative and other key project stakeholders.
- Report on project activities and progress, identify issues, and proactively manage risk to ensure timely and informed decisions.
- Implement measures to sustain and improve the performance of the team to deliver effective and efficient work outcomes.
- Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering and/or Trade based experience.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Previous experience in commercial agreements, variations, cost management.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Site based experience in the mining and/or heavy industry an advantage.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Motor Vehicle (mine spec)
- onsite parking
- Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 or Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.