A strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for the local community is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join there Newcastle based team.
With projects located up and down the east coast of Australia, their project portfolio includes entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a motivated, flexible, and adaptable project management professional to work as part of a committed and outcomes‐oriented team.
You will be responsible for:
- Design management including preparing consultant briefs, coordinating consultants and resolving any design issues.
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting on project programmes.
- Procurement of consultants and contractors including developing tender documents, assessment of responses and awarding of contracts.
- Cost management, reviewing budgets, claims, variations and processing of payments.
- Identifying, documenting and monitoring project risks, effectively managing them through the project lifecycle to reduce exposure to the business.
Engaging with stakeholders including councils, state government bodies, project consultants, and contractors, you’ll build strong relationships, develop solutions to complex problems and promote a collaborative environment that drives programmes and gets the best outcomes for the project.
As a professional who thrives in a challenging and progressive environment, you will have the following:
- Degree qualifications in one of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction management, project management, surveying, planning, urban design, or land economics.
- Strong experience delivering civil earthworks and infrastructure projects including subdivisions, roads, drainage and service packages.
- Excellent understanding and experience in cost planning, cost control, forecasting, and contract administration.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and multi-staged projects.
- Highly developed, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player who’ll positively contributes to this innovative team culture.
- Thrives in challenging environments, making quick decisions, and thinking outside of the box to solve problems.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with a strong project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities. Grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events.
- Newcastle based with projects across the East Coast of Australia.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.