Winarch Capital is a strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for the local community.
Already boasting one of the region’s most exciting and diverse property portfolios, Winarch Capital’s developments are unique in their offering, come in all shapes and sizes and add great value to the Newcastle and Hunter regions. Their project portfolio includes the Cedar Mill entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, large format retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager or a Contracts Administrator, currently working in the building or consulting sectors, who would like to develop their skills as a Project Manager in a true client-side role.
You will be responsible for:
- Design management including preparing consultant briefs, coordinating consultants and resolving any design issues.
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting on project programmes.
- Procurement of consultants and contractors including developing tender documents, assessment of responses and awarding of contracts.
- Cost management, reviewing budgets, claims, variations and processing of payments.
- Identifying, documenting and monitoring project risks, effectively managing them through the project lifecycle to reduce exposure to the business.
Engaging with stakeholders including councils, state government bodies, project consultants, and contractors, you’ll build strong relationships, develop solutions to complex problems and promote a collaborative environment that drives programmes and gets the best outcomes for the project.
- Experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Administrator delivering commercial building or residential projects across the region.
- Degree qualifications in one of the following disciplines: construction management, engineering or urban planning.
- Good understanding of cost planning, cost control, forecasting, and contracts administration.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks across multiple projects.
- Highly developed, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player who’ll positively contribute to this innovative team culture.
- Learn from a team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with big growth plans and a strong project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities. Grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events.
- Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, and Hunter Valley based projects.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.