This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business that is focused on delivering custom project management services to suit their client’s needs.
At the heart of the business is the companies relationships with their clients and contractors and as such, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager who shares this passion for fostering collaborative alliances with the entire project team.
As the Project Manager, you will run multiple projects concurrently from concept through to completion, working closely with clients throughout the project to ensure milestones and outcomes are achieved.
You will coordinate:
- Project planning, design management, and development approvals.
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation, and execution.
- Project reporting, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management, review, and approval of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
Your adaptable nature will allow you to integrate into different project environments with ease, at times utilising the clients existing systems and processes to deliver projects.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (civil, structural, or mechanical), Construction Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- 3 – 7 years’ project delivery experience working for a consultancy, contractor, or developer.
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused approach to problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Diverse client base allowing you to work on a wide variety of projects.
- Convenient location.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Negotiable annual salary based on your ability to fulfil the requirements of the role.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Shannon Keighran on 0423 453 676