A reputable local commercial builder with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality commercial projects throughout the Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney regions. Lead by an experienced leadership team who foster a partnership approach with clients and a genuine commitment to developing their employees.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely with an experienced Contract Administrator to successfully deliver a wide range of commercial projects across the local region.
You will manage all stages of the project from procurement through to practical completion, managing program and cost to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, achieve quality outcomes for the client.
You will engage with consultants, regulatory authorities, and the client to ensure the smooth delivery of each project, resolving any issues as they arise.
Ultimately, you will be the glue that holds these projects together and will develop a team culture that promotes collaboration, camaraderie, and positivity.
- Project Manager or experienced Contract Administrator with proven experience in a similar commercial construction role
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering or previous relevant experience
- Project delivery experience working for a builder, consultancy, or asset owner
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to get the best out of your team
- Ability to multi-task, managing between one to two projects at a time
- Central Coast location with local projects
- One of the regions most recognised and respected builders
- Additional employment benefits
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- Join a business that will truly value your contribution to the business and who offers opportunities for personal growth
This is a stand out opportunity and one not to be missed. Apply now or to learn more or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.