About the company
A global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) with a broad suite of products to suit a variety of industrial and mining applications. They have a reputation for delivering value and innovation through cost effective solutions that are safe, reliable and manufactured to international quality standards.
About the role
Joining a large, established project management team, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of projects ranging from $500k to $1mil in value. Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager and supported by an experienced project management team, you’ll handle all aspects of the design, assembly, FAT, installation and commissioning of materials handling and minerals processing equipment.
- Project management experience or a Project Engineer looking to step up
- Previous experience in manufacturing, materials or heavy industrial environments working for an OEM who supplies equipment to the mining and industrial sectors
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning software or SAP
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Contract management skills, effectively being able to read and understand supply contracts for equipment.
- Proven ability to maintain project budgets and effectively report / communicate budgets internally within the organisation
- Sound understanding of 2D drawings, specifically machine Bills of Material (BOM’s).
- Time management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering and Project Management (desirable).
- Modern, well-appointed offices and workshops
- Convenient location with limited travel
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid Work Environment (including work from home options)
- Interesting and varied projects covering the full project lifecycle from design to delivery and aftermarket support
- Be part of an established large project delivery team
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Training and development opportunities
- Career growth
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.