This large commercial builder delivers some of the state’s largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation and pipeline of work, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
Due to an increased pipeline of work, the business is looking for a career driven Project Engineer to join their team on this large commercial project in regional NSW.
Working closely with the Project Manager, Site Manager and Supervisors, this site based role requires reliability, resilience and strong multi-tasking skills as it assists with the day-to-day management of all site activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating quality assurance checks, document control and ensuring work is delivered to project quality standards.
- Onboarding of sub-contractors including the review of QA and WHS documentation.
- Working with sub-contractors to resolve any WHS, quality or constructability issues.
- Liaising with consultants and management team to resolve any design issues.
- Working with contracts team to ensure suppliers and sub-contractors are meeting contractual obligations.
- Scheduling of work and procurement of materials in line with project programme.
- Cost reporting to senior engineers and management team, reporting any risks to project budget.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management.
- 5 + years experience in similar role delivering large commercial projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels of a project.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, ensuring you ask for support where required.
- Exposure to multiple diverse commercial projects
- Very competitive remuneration package based on previous experience.
- A contractor with an excellent reputation and great project pipeline.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
To apply, please click the apply now button, or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 to discuss further.