About the company
One of the largest industrial asset owners and operators within the region. State significant infrastructure, modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
About the role
This role contributes to the safe operation and reliability of critical plant and infrastructure.
Working within the assets team, you’ll support the safe and effective repairs and maintenance across a broad range of civil and structural assets. As the Project Engineer/Supervisor, you’ll develop scopes or work and evaluate tender responses. Post contract award, you’ll meticulous plan associated work tasks and provide client side supervision of sub-consultants/contractors.
- Trade Qualification or a Degree in Engineering
- Construction and/or asset management experience within an industrial environments
- Experience with developing scopes of work and tender evaluation
- Experience with project planning and contractor management
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and familiar with the preparation of safety documents
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across an organisation from Trades people through to Finance and Procurement
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate paying up to $85.00 per hour
- Excellent team culture with supportive leadership
- M-F roster
- Short drive from Newcastle’s CBD
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 for further information.