A global engineering and services provider, who provide critical support to private and public sector organisations. The team aids in design, construction and maintenance of critical infrastructure across the utilities sector within Australia, ranging from small to large capital projects.
Working with a team who has a track record of providing high-end turnkey solutions.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a large capital project here in the Hunter Region, aiding in the delivery of a large-scale greenfield project.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Aid the engineering team with planning and review of resources for future workload
- Provides engineering support for selecting and procuring equipment and components
- Assess the technical and financial feasibility of proposed projects
- Produce and maintain appropriate project documentation, design and reports
- Communication with stakeholders, suppliers and internal departments to provide accurate budget estimates for project proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity with 3D CAD modelling (Inventor advantageous)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with budget management and resource allocation
- Demonstrated experience in project engineering/management
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Rare opportunity to work on a large greenfield capital project
- Work closely with the Executive team, design and delivery team
- Competitive rate reflective of your skills and experience
- Fixed term contract or daily/hourly hire