ABOUT THE COMPANY
A client-side project management team located close to Newcastle’s CBD. Join a team with significant field experience in operations and project delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Support the Project Director on a major mine development project and ensure the project runs smoothly and efficiently. As a Project Controls Engineer, you will bring your expertise in contract administration, cost control, planning, scheduling and progress monitoring to the forefront.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contract administration – be responsible for maintaining and managing project contracts, identifying risks and ensuring all parties adhere to agreed terms.
- Cost management including monitoring project budgets – identify cost-saving opportunities and working closely with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate financial management.
- Planning and Scheduling of labour, resources and various work packages – Create detailed project timelines including realistic milestones, and maintaining an organised project schedule.
- Progress Monitoring – demonstrate your analytical expertise to monitor and track physical progress, addressing any delays or issues proactively to keep the project on track.
- A degree in engineering or a related field coupled with a proven track record of success in Project Controls on large-scale projects is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Project or Primavera. Your ability to navigate this essential project management tool will be instrumental in delivering results efficiently.
- Join a dynamic team of industry professionals who are agile and passionate about supporting clients and their project needs.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive atmosphere where your skills will be valued and interaction with stakeholders will be broad. Take your seat at the high table!
- This position offers flexibility. You can choose between a permanent role or a contract arrangement, where you’ll be compensated hourly or per day, based on your preference and availability.
- Join a project right at the start!
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.