Our client is looking for a determined and focused professional with an interest in contract management to take the lead as a project administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled administrator with experience supporting the contracts administration process to work in a flexible, project-based environment.
Working alongside an experienced and passionate project team, play an integral role in the delivery of several construction and infrastructure projects.
- Monitor contracts and contractors alongside the commercial and project team to ensure they meet and respond to relevant contractual requirements.
- Process progress claims and variations and provide assistance in dispute resolution.
- Contract administration, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are being used to manage financial and performance outcomes.
- Prepare and collate the project documentation including work scopes.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifications in supply chain, business, construction management, or another relevant discipline (desirable but not essential).
- Solid experience in a similar administrative role within a project based environment.
- Highly developed communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Long-term contract with the potential for extension/permanency.
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience.
- 35-hour week with flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunity for growth and development with the support of knowledgeable, experienced professionals.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Caitlin@peterjacob.com.au
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592