A global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) with a broad suite of products to suit a variety of industrial and mining applications. They have a reputation for delivering value and innovation through cost effective solutions that are safe, reliable and manufactured to international quality standards.
They pride themselves on fostering a positive and supportive environment for their employees through flexibility, experienced leadership and growth and development opportunities. They value the contribution of their workforce and make sure it is acknowledged and rewarded.
This newly created role is one that offers variety and interest supporting the Workshop, Field Services and HSEQ teams across several locations nationally. Working with an experienced team, this is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator looking for a role within an everchanging, agile environment. Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Field Services and HSEQ team through the scheduling of medicals and training and management of site inductions.
- Monitor and maintain currency of certificates and licenses for the workshop and field service workers through the ERP system.
- Maintain the Field Services manning roster and GoAudits reporting system.
- Prepare and collate the documentation for workshop and service jobs including work scopes, technical drawings and Job Safety Analysis reports.
- Assist in the coordination of the onboarding and training of new starters.
- General admin tasks including, report writing, minute recording and distribution and scanning, filing and printing.
- Solid experience in a similar administrative role within a fast paced environment.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Business and/or another relevant industry qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Experience using MS Office applications and ERP systems.
- Excellent report writing and data management abilities.
- Experience in the mining, industrial and/or the manufacturing industry would be desirable.
- Newly created role with the opportunity to make it your own.
- Diverse, fast paced role that will keep you busy.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a people-oriented company.
- Central location, modern office and free on-site parking.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information on this opportunity, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592