Our client is looking for experienced procurement professionals that share their passion for delivering strategic, best practice procurement outcomes. This is a great contract opportunity to work with a thriving, people-focused consultancy, working on a diverse portfolio of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse project requirements and develop detailed scopes, ensuring project outcomes will be met.
- Developing detailed tender documentation and releasing it to the market.
- Managing the tender review process, utilising evaluation and negotiation plans to get the best outcomes.
- Managing the negotiation of terms & conditions through to contract execution.
- Providing advice, support, and feedback to all stakeholders throughout the entire process.
You will have:
- Strong procurement experience, managing the end to end tendering and award process.
- The ability to develop strong supplier relationships to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop cooperative relationships with key stakeholders.
- This role will suit a procurement specialist looking for long-term contract work with a business that is booming.
- Work with a team of genuine, down-to-earth professionals who love what they do.
- Work from home, any location with flexible work arrangements.
- Monday to Friday, 40-hour week.
- Excellent daily rate.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592