Our client, based in the Hunter region, is looking for experienced procurement specialists to assist them in delivering strategic procurement outcomes on complex, high value agreements across various portfolios.
- Managing strategic sourcing activities across multiple categories, providing advice to internal stakeholders and ensuring optimal commercial and contractual outcomes are met.
- Developing detailed procurement plans that ensure operational and capital expenditure needs are met, whilst also meeting business stream saving targets.
- Working with contract owners to develop detailed tender documents before releasing to the market.
- Coordinating the tender review process, utilising evaluation and negotiation plans to get the best outcomes.
- Managing the negotiation of commercial and contractual terms & conditions through to contract execution.
- Examining supplier spend and performance, measuring against the market to develop key insights that will shape procurement plans and business activity moving forward.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Law or a relevant associated field.
- Extensive experience managing the end-to-end tendering and award process for goods and services.
- The ability to develop strong supplier relationships to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including written and presentation skills.
- Experience in the industrial environment i.e. engineering, mining, construction is highly advantageous.
- Flexible work and hybrid arrangements available.
- Contract or permanent opportunities.
- A position that provides variety, working on complex contracts and projects.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Caitlin@peterjacob.com.au
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592