Our client is looking for experienced procurement professionals that share their passion for delivering strategic, best practice procurement outcomes. This is a unique, short-term contract opportunity to work with a thriving, improvement focused organisation on a diverse portfolio of ICT and professional services related procurement projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse project requirements and develop detailed scopes, ensuring project outcomes will be met.
- Developing detailed tender documentation and releasing it to the market.
- Managing the tender review process, utilising evaluation and negotiation plans to get the best outcomes.
- Managing the negotiation of terms & conditions through to contract execution.
- Ongoing contract management including review of supplier performance, spend, quality and conflict resolution.
- Providing advice, support, and feedback to all stakeholders throughout the entire process.
- Ensure principles, strategies, processes, and standards are utilised to deliver procurement results.
- Support the implementation of procurement change initiatives and seek to identify areas for continued improvement.
You will have:
- Strong procurement experience, managing the end-to-end tendering and award process for ICT and service contracts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong supplier relationships to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working within large enterprise, government and/or consulting environments.
What’s on offer:
- This role will suit a procurement specialist looking for local contract work with a business undergoing major change.
- Work within a small team of genuine, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals who love what they do.
- 3-month contract with the opportunity for extension or permanency.
- Convenient, central location and on-site parking.
- Excellent daily rate.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Caitlin@peterjacob.com.au
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592