Our client is a thriving, people-focused consultancy with over 20 years’ procurement and supply chain experience. They are looking for professionals that share their passion for delivering strategic, best practice procurement outcomes across a variety of construction and infrastructure projects.
This is an exciting long-term contract opportunity for procurement specialists looking for a challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse project requirements and develop detailed scopes, ensuring project outcomes will be met
- Developing detailed tender documentation and releasing it to the market
- Managing the tender review process, utilising evaluation and negotiation plans to get the best outcomes
- Managing the negotiation of terms & conditions through to contract execution
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand, problem solve and provide best practice procurement solutions and ongoing contract management advice and support
- Ensure principles, strategies, processes and standards are applied to deliver procurement results
You will have:
- Strong procurement experience, managing the end-to-end tendering and award process
- Experience within consulting and construction environments (IT/Financial services/Government background is also advantageous)
- The ability to develop strong supplier relationships to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships
- This role will suit a procurement specialist looking for long-term contract work with a business that is booming
- Work with a small team of genuine, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals who love what they do
- Flexible work and hybrid arrangements
- Monday to Friday, 40-hour week
- Excellent daily rate
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592.