This is an exciting opportunity with a people focused consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in delivering procurement, contracts and project management services within infrastructure and construction environments.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse project requirements and develop detailed scopes, ensuring project outcomes will be met.
- Developing detailed tender documentation and releasing it to the market.
- Managing the tender review process, utilising evaluation and negotiation plans to get the best outcomes.
- Managing the negotiation of terms & conditions through to contract execution.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand, problem solve and provide best practice procurement solutions and ongoing contract management advice and support.
- Ensure principles, strategies, processes and standards are applied to deliver procurement results.
You will have:
- Strong procurement experience, managing the end-to-end tendering and award process..
- Experience within consulting and construction environments (IT/Financial services background is also advantageous)
- The ability to develop strong supplier relationships to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships
- This role will suit a procurement specialist looking for long-term contract work with a business that is booming.
- Work with a small team of genuine, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals who love what they do.
- Flexible work and hybrid arrangements
- Monday to Friday, 40-hour week.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.